Disclaimer

Trey was born on June 24, 2011 and was diagnosed with ALCAPA, a very rare congenital heart defect, on September 12, 2011. This is the story of our journey.
Please feel free to email me (Randi) if you have any questions or comments: treyheart@gmail.com
Please excuse any misspellings or grammatical mistakes. I'm usually writing from the hospital on my netbook while my mind is just running....

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 17 Post MGH / 30 Post Inova

Today was a pretty hectic day.  I started off by going to a doctor's appointment for myself.  I've felt just overall crappy for about 2 weeks now and it doesn't seem to be getting better.  2 weeks ago I felt as though I might be coming down with a cold... although I never actually seemed to get one... it hasn't gotten much worse nor has it gotten any better.  The doctor just had me use my Rhinocort nose spray again and to take Musinex to open my chest up more.  I also had some routine blood work done to make sure that everything is ok.

Trey did ok today.  He didn't throw up today at all which is always nice.  It was another day of no luck with the bottle.  He does seem to nurse pretty well though.  I've been trying to weigh him before nursing and after to see how much he takes in but that's still kind of hard to figure out.

David took care of all 3 boys again tonight.  My dad and I went to my cousin Adam's wedding in West Virginia.  It wedding was very nice and it was good to see family.  I hadn't seen them since Trey has been in and out of the hospital.  My father's side of the family all lives in Staten Island, West Virginia and New Jersey so we only see them every few months.  My cousin Erica and I talk on the phone at least every week or so.  I got home at about 10 pm and Trey and I were my room asleep by 10:34!

No comments:

Post a Comment