Disclaimer

Trey was born on June 24, 2011 and was diagnosed with ALCAPA, a very rare congenital heart defect, on September 12, 2011. This is the story of our journey.
Please feel free to email me (Randi) if you have any questions or comments: treyheart@gmail.com
Please excuse any misspellings or grammatical mistakes. I'm usually writing from the hospital on my netbook while my mind is just running....

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Power Campaign for Trey!

Want to send some Baby Power to Trey to help him get better?  I'd love to habe a video montage together of people sending Trey "Baby Power" so he'll know how many people are thinking and praying for his recovery.  Plus, when he gets older he'll be able to see everyone that was supporting his recovery.  My girlfriend, Kristy, agreed to put the video together for me and set it to music.  She does awesome videos with her kids!  Love them!  She has an amazing blog that cracks me up located at http://theprimamomma.com/.

You ask... how do I send some "Baby Power" to Trey?  Send a picture of yourself with some Baby Power... be creative. If you'd like you can use the Baby Power poster that I came up with.  Click here to access it... but don't feel limited to that, have fun with however you would like to do it if you'd like!  If you do use my poster, please write your name real big in the bottom area.  Send the .jpg file to me at treyheart@gmail.com.

Below is my Moments for Moms group through church sending Trey some Baby Power  


Here is Trey's nurse today, Holly, and his Cardiac PA, Chuck, sending some Baby Power.


Zena also sent some Puppy Power to Trey this morning. 


P.S.  If Chuck's mom is reading this... he rocks!  Him and Dr. Shen did an awesome job removing the ECMO and trying to close his heart the other day... they even kept their cool when I, the mom, walked into the unit the other day when they were operating.  We are so glad to have such a great cardiac team that includes him.  He has helped save my baby's life and I can't thank him and the entire team enough for that.

P.P.S.  Hannah - Trey and I miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment