Disclaimer

Trey was born on June 24, 2011 and was diagnosed with ALCAPA, a very rare congenital heart defect, on September 12, 2011. This is the story of our journey.
Please feel free to email me (Randi) if you have any questions or comments: treyheart@gmail.com
Please excuse any misspellings or grammatical mistakes. I'm usually writing from the hospital on my netbook while my mind is just running....

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 5 (home) - A Visit back to Inova

Today was terrible.  Trey was having awful withdrawal and not tolerating his feeds.  There is massive throw up at the end of a lot of feeds now.  At 4:40 pm the cardiologist had us go to the ER at Inova.  It took us about 1 hour and 45 min to get there with traffic.  By 7:30 we were in the back at the ER.  We finally got home at 2:30 am.  I'm exhausted so I'll update with more tomorrow but we are both at home now.

Trey at Inova ER all tuckered out from a rough day

1 comment:

  1. Randi, I hope you are starting to get some answers. Let me know if there's anything I can do. Seriously...even just provide a shoulder to cry on.

    ReplyDelete