Disclaimer

Trey was born on June 24, 2011 and was diagnosed with ALCAPA, a very rare congenital heart defect, on September 12, 2011. This is the story of our journey.
Please feel free to email me (Randi) if you have any questions or comments: treyheart@gmail.com
Please excuse any misspellings or grammatical mistakes. I'm usually writing from the hospital on my netbook while my mind is just running....

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 4 (home, take 2) - Partying with the older boys...

We had a good day today.  At least that's what David says.  He spent the majority of the day with him today.  I went to a party with the older boys at Chuck E Cheese today and we had a good time.  Bryce loves it there and earned about 300 tickets.  I loved watching Cole figure the games out.  He's been a few times before but he's really getting a handle of the games now.  He loves the games that involve baseballs, basketballs and bowling balls.  When it was time for lunch I told Cole we were going to have pizza and he ran back to the tables gleefully yelling "pizza, pizza!" all the way back.  He was so excited.  He scarfed down the pizza - quite the opposite of his older brother who I think had maybe half a piece of pizza.  They both ate the cupcake but Cole savored every crumb.  He was still at the table finishing his cupcake long after everyone had left to play games.  He was covered in icing!


Trey threw up after his 6 pm feeding tonight and Cole was so good at helping me clean him up.  Trey was all smiles at him as well. I love that our boys seem to love spending time with each other.  The whole brotherly bond is pretty cool.  Bryce and Cole have this unspoken ninja stealth brotherly thing  It's so cute to watch  Cole just looks up to his brother so much and wants to do everything he does.  I can't wait to watch that bond form between Cole and Trey and also Bryce and Trey.  Tonight Cole helped me give Trey a bath.  It was adorable.  Cole was trying to show Trey how to splash in the water.  Too cute.  I love my boys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment